This is a place to see the side-projects I am working on. None of these applications are much to look at yet, but they feature my programming style and the technologies I use to build applications.
- URL: https://expo.io/@robabby/MoodMeter
- Git repo: https://github.com/robabby/MoodMeter
- Description: An application that supports your personal development by allowing you track your moods throughout the day and add other relevant metadata to your mood like location, people, websites, etc. Built using React Native and Expo XDE. Still a work in progress.
- URL: https://nootristack.herokuapp.com/
- Git repo: https://github.com/robabby/Nootristack
- Description: An application that tracks your Nootropic supplement inventory. The goal is to keep track of your inventory, track monthly cost, know when you should purchase more supplements, and potentially recommend supplements that go well with your stack. Built using create-react-app and Node.js and deployed to Heroku. Still a work in progress.
Giphy Discord Bot
- URL: N/A
- Git repo: https://github.com/robabby/giphy-bot
- Description: Since Discord still doesn’t support the
/giphy [search term]command on mobile, I went ahead and built my own Giphy bot that uses
!giphy [search term]so my clanmates and I can still use gifs to communicate.
CSS Lunch & Learn
- URL: http://robabby.github.io/lunch-and-learn/
- Git repo: https://github.com/robabby/lunch-and-learn
- Description: A few years ago I took it upon myself to create a tutorial site to help teach other developers at Savo about the front-end who may not be familiar with some of the more nuanced fundamentals like CSS computed specificity, clears and floats. I built the site using the Jekyll framework.